Please submit your application online through this link: https://shorensteinrealty.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/74
• This position is responsible for communication and coordination with tenants, vendors and building staff on site on a wide range of building issues; administrative functions relating to the daily operation of the property; and, administrative and project support to the Property Manager and Assistant Property Manager.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Anticipate and respond to customer needs demonstrating professionalism, courtesy, and sensitivity in all contacts. Answer telephones professionally and promptly and refer callers appropriately.
• Receive, track, prepare and/or process purchase orders, work orders, service agreements, and vendor invoices, prior to all invoices being received.
• Prepare Tenant Service Requests (TSR’s) and input into the tenant service request system.
• Coordinate tenant events and prepare correspondence to tenants and vendors as directed by General Manager, Property Manager or Assistant Property Manager.
• Maintain current, accurate and complete tenant and vendor certificates of insurance through BCS tracking system.
• Open, date stamp, and appropriately distribute all incoming mail from all sources. Schedule and coordinate General Manager’s or Property Manager’s agendas.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
• Minimum one year administrative experience in a professional business environment.
• Working knowledge of general office procedures and customer services principles.
• High School Diploma or general education degree (GED).
• Experience with Yardi desirable.