BOMA Oregon OREA Education Meetings
- BOMA Oregon is a certified provider with the Oregon Real Estate Agency
The BOMA 360 Performance Program:
- Sets the standard worldwide for operational best practices in the commercial real estate industry.
- Demonstrates that a building is outperforming the competition across all areas of operations and management.
- Translates into measurable savings and operational efficiencies, as well as higher levels of tenant satisfaction.
- Displays no clearer mark of excellence.
Does your building have what it takes to earn the BOMA 360 designation? Apply now.
- Jump-start your career and demonstrate your ability to be an effective commercial property manager with the Certified Manager of Commercial Properties™ (CMCP™) certification.
- CMCP™ Exam Preparation materials, prepared by BOMA International and BOMI International, are available in BOMI’s Learning Portal delivered through the Online Self-Paced (OSP) learning experience. Click here to access.
- For additional information (including eligibility requirements and fees), or to apply for certification, click here.
Other Education Opportunities:
- Foundation of Real Estate Management (odd numbered years)
- Executive Briefings (building members only)
- BOMA International Webinars
- RPA/FMA designations (BOMI)
Cancellation Policy: Must be received 72 hours prior to meeting/event. No exceptions.